Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Home School Blogs I ♥!!!

So Sunday evening I went to my fave craft site for the kiddos and stumbled upon some awesome blogs of other homeschooling mommies. I havent had a chance to go through all of them, but what I have seen just makes my heart want to dance.

Confessions of a Homeschooler is AMAZING!!! She is so organized!! Has tons of free printables, lesson ideas for lil ones, preschool-2nd grade. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend checking this one out!!!

Here are some others that I havent had a lot of time to explore, but decided to follow cause they seemed a lot like me in one way or another! If you get a chance to explore any of these blogs PLEASE let me know what you think!

Sippy Cup Central
Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers
Homeschooling in Heels
Homeschool Success
I Can Teach My Child :This is the next one I plan to explore :)
The Mantooth Family Story-Home School & Beyond

Dont forget to let me know what you think of them & if you've found any others you think I may like! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Lady Multi-Tasker said...

Thanks for the links! I love Confessions too! I printed out quite a few of her file folder games for Macy! =)