Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer 09 is over

This summer has gone by FAST! Ive posted some of our favorite times from this summer. Below is a picture of me & my boys August 2008 & then August 2009. ALL of us have gotten bigger...unfortunately for me! BUT that is a changing! :)



They LOVED playing in their sprinkler!

Many a morning the boys & I cuddled on the couch to watch Sid the Science Kid or Super Why

Swimming @ my sister's in TX

Rylan playing outside while I rock in my chair & drink coffee.

The boys got their first dog...DAISY!

Brady in VBS @ CBC & Chauffeuring Rylan in his jeep.


My best friend Ashley welcomed 2 more sons into her family this summer. They adopted Grisha from Ukraine & just last week she gave birth to Jacob!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such sweet pictures! You look great in 2008 and 2009, girly :)