Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sorry it's been awhile!

I apologize for not updating lately! I have been CRAZY busy since late April...which you may have already read a post about that LOL! We just returned Saturday from a 10 day vacation & now I am teaching VBS...which is WEARING ME OUT!!!!!!! :) Plus I have Rylan's first BDAY party on Saturday! So next week I will be blogging a lot to catch up on all that's been going on!

LOVE YALL!!!!!

PS I need someone to hook my up with a new template that showcases some pics of my family at the top :) not sure where to get the hookup from!

2 comments:

Just call me D said...

email me some pics and i'll make you one. or better yet you can come over here one afternoon and i'll teach ya how! it's easy!!

Ashley said...

Thank you, Danielle for doing that. I know how much I appreciate someone doing that for me. :)

I can't believe I am missing Rylan's first birthday. :( Please give him a big hug from me.